"I am betting on you, to bet on me, to empower you."
My name is Zachary Solomon Thames and I am the Chief Executive Officer and Founder of Golden Intellect, LLC.
Some reasons you may want to trust me...
1. Florida Certified Public Accountant (CPAs); less than 1% of the CPAs in the United States are Black.
2. 3+ years of professional experience at a Big 4 Accounting Firm; less than 5% employee application acceptance rate at the Big 4.
3. 2019 Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA) Horizon Award for accelerating the accounting field forward through professional experience, leadership, entrepreneurism and professional credentials.
4. 2018 Florida International University (FIU) Young Alumni Council Member; supported more than 75,000 alumni ages 35 years and younger in the areas of career, networking, leadership and philanthopy opportunities.
5. Graduated with my Bachelor's and Master's Degree from Florida International University with a minor in Communication Studies.
6. Brother of Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Incorporated; the first Historically Black Fraternity which was founded on the campus of Cornell University on December 4th of 1906.
"To my Dreams, Goals and Passions, as well as my Love, you have always been my Souls Pride and Joy." - Zachary Thames.